Wheel Alignment Services Encinitas
• ASE Certified Technicians • AAA Approved
Wheel alignments are often unnoticed but they play a big role in your vehicle. Driving a car 12,000 miles with a misaligned toe of only .17 inches is like driving your automobile with the tires sideways for 68 miles! It’s best to have your vehicle fully checked and aligned once a year; it part of a healthy car care routine and is considered a standard maintenance practice.
Causes of Wheel Alignment Issues
Alignment issues are usually a result of normal wear and tear such as driving on rough roads with potholes but can also be caused by a car accident or collision. Parts such as suspension springs can also become worn over time, causing a shift in the wheel alignment. Additionally, adjusting the height of your vehicle without adjusting the suspension as well will most likely lead to a misalignment.
Why a Hunter Wheel Alignment?
Reduced Tire Wear
– Improper alignment is a well-known cause of premature tire wear. Over time, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles of life to a tire. Many tires are replaced prematurely due to adverse wear caused by unbalanced vehicles.
Better Gas Mileage
– Gas mileage improves as rolling resistance is minimized. True alignment sets all four wheels parallel, this along with properly inflated tires, reduced overall rolling resistance.
– Poorly aligned vehicles will pull to one side and have you turn the steering wheel to keep the car moving in a straight direction. Many of these issues can be corrected with an alignment service.
– A suspension system inspection is a routine part of an alignment procedure. It allows worn parts to be found and detected, which avoids major or costly problems down the road
We know how important your vehicle is to daily life here in San Diego, we’re proud to use Hunter technology to best serve the local automotive community.
Wheel Alignment Procedure
In order to view your vehicle’s alignment settings, our technicians will need to place the car on an alignment rack that uses mirrors or lasers to take measurements. Our ASE-Certified Technicians will perform the wheel alignment procedure using measurement and alignment equipment.
Benefits of Choosing Brad’s Foreign & Domestic:
- Over 20 Years of Experience in Encinitas
- Honest, ASE-Certified Technicians
- Hunter Alignment Machinery
- Service Non-Adjustable & Adjustable Rear Suspensions
- Friendly Shop Cat
Did You Know:
While you may discern an imbalance while at the wheel, an issue is not always that obvious. A professional check may be the only sure way to know for sure if an adjustment is called for. There are three primary checkpoints:
Caster – The angle of the steering axis, or the part of the suspension that supports the assembly. When the angle is proper, it creates stability while traveling at higher speeds.
Camber – This is the inward or outward tilt as seen from the front of the car. It may need to be adjusted somewhat according to driving style.
Toe – Tires can be toe-in or toe-out. This indicates how far apart the front is in relation to the rear; it’s set so that they run parallel when in motion.
Mention this website to get a 10$ discount on your wheel alignment!
That’s right – just show us this coupon on your phone, and you will receive $10.00 off your next alignment service at Brad’s.
Make Your Wheel Alignment Appointment Today!
Call us today at 760.753.6217 or fill out the form below. We will call you to confirm!